lunes, 11 de abril de 2016

Social: relationships


The first entry are going to talk about social relationships, in fact, the relationship that we create when we are in the school. We are going to talk and remember facts that are related with friends and teacher.



When I started to write my school experiences, I think that the first memory that I remembered was when my teacher of 4 of primary. The first day of school, while we were making the queque to know our new classmate, he call me and say: "You are sister of Álvaro, isn´t? I say:"yes" And he say:" you and me will get along during this year". This teacher was teacher of my brother for 4 year, he knew my brothers so much and he thought that I was similar to him.

 I think this type kind of treatment was so usual in the school also in high school. This teacher made that I was the delegated of the classroom, because he thought that I was so formal as my brother.


Also, I have memories related with teachers during the school. I have the same teacher in 5º and 6º of primary, Laura. When we were in 6º of primary would be the last years that we stay in the school for these reason, she wants that we take a good memory.  Each month the class chose a song, for example: Peter pan by El Canto del Loco, and we did file, in this file we talked about the feelings that the song transmits, we draw, we compose… until June, the last month of this school year. Finally, my teacher brings to the school a friend who was musician and we sang all the song together.


I keep this memories with love, because this teachers know how to created links, between teachers and students. At the same time, they were a really good teachers. They make a lot of activities, in this way have knowledge was easy.


My last memory in this category, is a letter that my teacher write to us in 6º of primary. 6º was the best year, the make a lot of different activities, and my teacher was my example of how I want to be in the future. 


Thanks of this I firmly believe in education, also in the relationship between teacher and students. 


This is the letter after 7 years still keeping... 




Other of our experiece
I am going to talk about my teachers in this category because they are part of the social context.






Relationship between teachers-students-family-other schools

My stage during primary education helped me create my own personality.
In primary education I made many trips and activities that helped me relate to my classmates.
Besides, these activities helped me to feel confidence with myself and to disconnect with the theoretical subjects.
About my colleagues, I usually had good relationship with them. I've always related to all my colleagues, bad students and good students. I was a remarkable-remarkable girl. I consider it interesting to learn from everyone.
We dedicated the majority of the time to play music and paint. I remember when we was in 5º and 6º It was a problem because our mothers were worried about our future. Our mother thought that we weren´t prepared to high school.


Our mothers get along very well between them. They worked together and helped in school activities.
 
The role of my teachers


I have been a lucky girl because all my teachers were kind and they loved what they did.
I think it is something indispensable to be a teacher because in this way a lot of positive vibration and motivation is going to be transmited to children, and this is essential to the mental and physical growth.
In my case, the most of my teachers were role model but it is true that I had some teachers that were not like them.
Good teachers accompanied me throughout my time at Primary school.


They all had patience and transmited to me good values. To sum up, Primary school was my second home.
In the school time I have grown as a person and I have built my personality

In terms of the relationship with the other students I have to say that I made very good friends in that period who are still in my present.

In another case and experience: 
I can highlight one teacher in particular that taught me to add with the help of the "cuadernillos rubio". Her technique was: “Do page 11 and 12 and who ends before must come to my table” at the end, the first three to finish receive some candies. In this way, her students worked with motivation.


I used to be the fourth, but if the 3 same winners repeated in the same week, the teacher gave candies to others, so the kids always got candies whenever the amounts were correct.


If I were a teacher, I would encourage my students to learn.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario