martes, 19 de abril de 2016

Management

We divided this publication in two parts:

At first, we are going to talk about the space. Our group is forme about 6 persons, so all our school were different. 

SPACE

The materials have always been appropriate; I remember having all kinds of materials at my fingertips. My teacher provides musical instruments and personal belongings from his home.
Regarding the organization of the furniture, I remember we were sitting 2 by 2 and U-shaped.
This location seems to me likely since we all were meeting, we were in contact and it was facilitating the activities in group.

I have a lot of memories about this... because in my school the space was so important, every space of the class had a sense.


For example, we created card to congratulate our family. Briefly of this years, could be that I have a great teacher, Josefi, she was the type of person who really loves her job.


I remember that my teacher Josefi was ill at the end of the school year, for this reason she would not present at the end of the course year. What happen so? We made an early end of the course party… Our parents and relatives came to see us, we danced, created a theatre and had fun.
However, the organization of classes was so strange, I remember that my class was big but we had five/ six lines of tables with five/six their seating. And for example, if someone want to go to the toilet all the line must move.

Also we’ve got a (pizarra de rotuladores), who was the big innovation that we got in the classroom all the students want to go to the blackboard and correct the exercise.

Other thing was that my school wants that we read frequently and we had a great library where there were a lot of books. 

And second we are going to talk about learning  and teaching methods.

Learning and teaching methods

I was with the same teacher during 6 years. My colleagues and I love this teacher because He was very different to other teachers. He taught through music. I bought a musical organ. This Teacher love music. We dedicated the majority of the time to play music and paint. Of course, the classes were very dynamic. We learn through theatre, songs...
I remember we had to memorize a lot. To pass an exam you have to memorize phrases, words...
I remember the music teacher punished us up and down stairs if we spoke when he had counted up to 3. I also remember that if you were the last in the dining room, teachers punished you picking up papers in the yard. (I always was the last one) Another method of punishing ourselves age across copies, I remember to have done many many many copies for speaking in class with my friend.


The better thing of everything they were the activities (Carnival, The day of the Peace, The day of Andalusia ...) and the excursions to the farm school, to the selwo... Maybe, the learning methods that my school use was the example of how school can be fun.


 Now, I am going to talk abut my experiences:

 In addition, since 4º of primary I had had an English teacher, Paqui, she was the typical teacher who wants that we improve our skills, I remember when we corrected our activities, she did not want that we use red pen, because we did not commit mistake, we were improving and if we use red we will think that we made a mistake.

Moreover, my best memories of the school were in the two last year, I had two great teachers, Laura and Alejandra, who made me love teaching. I remember that we read books in class as Alas de mosca para Ángel and we talk about everything that we want. For example, the book was located in Argentina.  So, if we want to understand the book we will investigate about that. We looked after famous people, typical food, dance… and we talk in class. It was other form of get knowledge.  

Apart from this, Laura who was my tutor make some strange exams, first she made us an oral exam related with theme, for example: “what is metamorphosis?”  if we know all the questions correctly we will go to the second part of the exam, the writing exam that we made in pairs. She united to persons to make the exam together.


I don’t know if we could call this innovation, but all my partners strived to make well the oral exam. Also, we learn to work in pairs and in groups when we made investigate works.

Some memories that I have was, in this year my teacher wants that we improve other areas. When we were in 6º of primary would be the last years that we stay in the school for these reason, she wants that we take a good memory. Each month the class chose a song, for example: Peter pan by El Canto del Loco, and we did file, in this file we talked about the feelings that the song transmits, we draw, we compose… until June, the last month of this school year. Finally, my teacher brings to the school a friend who was musician and we sang all the song together. Besides, in the Assembly hall we made relaxation activities and we talked about what we want to do in the future, our feelings…
 
 For things like that I believe in education. 

And finally, subject as P.E and Music helps us to make activities in group, for example: we went to the waterpark, we made competitions of music… a lot of thinks, because in the school you can have fun also







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario