martes, 19 de abril de 2016

CULTURE

This entry must be the most difficult entry, because we don't remember exactly how the culture influence to us.

This category is so short, because, it depends of the place where the school stay for example… if the school stay in a big city the children and management will have other ideas. By contrast, if the school stay in a village the people will have an ancient mentality.
Religion, ubication, the age of the school…
My school was not imposing physical punishments. It is a traditional school, of village but with respect for students.

In my college there were children of all the races, of all the social classes, troubled children ... and this seems to me to be wonderful since I think that to this age it is fundamental to know all kinds of persons and to be related to them for despues to decide what it are nice and what it is bad.

______________________________________________________________________________


The best part of that period of Primary School was things we made according to our culture.
I must highlight different experiences like trips, cultural weeks... activities in days like Andalucia's Day, the Peace Day,.. which make us feel motivated because it helped to disconnect of the routine.



---------   ----------   ------------- --------------- ------------   -----------   ----------

I am going to repeat this part ( I talk about this in learning and teaching methods)

When we were in 6º of primary would be the last years that we stay in the school for these reason, she wants that we take a good memory. Each month the class chose a song, for example: Peter pan by El Canto del Loco, and we did file, in this file we talked about the feelings that the song transmits, we draw, we compose… until June, the last month of this school year. Finally, my teacher brings to the school a friend who was musician and we sang all the song together.

I repeat this because I think that my teacher  through this experiences have wanted to transmit some values. For example, music teach things and help us to transmit feelings. 

She gave us a little culture about music, reading...

And now, I am going to talk about high school:

Definitely, my worst and best years were in the last two years, when I made my university exams. It is a bad two years because students and teacher have a lot of pressure, and suddenly you must know how to study and organize yourself. But I am happy with my effort; also I keep contact with a lot of teachers because in the high school. Teacher and students could have a different kind of relationship, more closely.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario