martes, 19 de abril de 2016

Political/management

Political/management
This category are related between them… for example, politic tells how teacher must explain, but also the management of school decide if they want to adopt this methods.
In my college the organization for classes is the traditional one 1 class for the 3-year-old children, other one for them of 4 and other one for them of 5.

And later the primary, of first of primary to sixth of primary. That is to say, homogeneous as for the age.




On the other hand, I don´t have any clear moment about school management. So, I decided to talk about my high school experiences:


My worst years were 1º and 2º of secondary. Due to, I was in a class with a lot of repeaters and it was difficult to concentrate. I knew what it was an ejection portion, negative … And what it is study although the teacher could not make their full classroom. 
The next years we must have an idea of what we want to be in the future, we fill out our first enrollment  choosing our preferences.  Since this moment I choose letters. Since this moment I was appointed as I would regret.  3º and 4º was a great year I get high marks and I knew how my high school works because I get along with some teachers.


For example, I knew that there is a person who is the charge of the organization of travels, graduations… Also, that sometimes an inspector comes and makes you question.



I have linked the management with the political, I mean, the political that make teachers to impart classes in a specific way:

Specifically, my memories start when I go to the school, at the age of 6, because while I was in there I created the personality that I have today. Also, the school helps me to know what I want to do when I grow up. I go to CEIP Virgen de la Peña, in Las Lagunas (Mijas Costa) 

The first three years I had the same teacher, Antoñita. She was a little bit strict but she was a good teacher, because she knows how to explain and make that we understand. After that, we suffer a change. The school wants that we socialize and that we got used at high school dynamic. And for this reason, we changed our normal classroom; I was in 3ºA, after that I was 4ºC.                                                                                                                                                       Hopefully, I stay with my friends at the same class. I think the school made this, because they want to change troubled and less studious children.


Suddenly I was in high school… I went to IES VEGA DE MIJAS, when I enter in this, the high school only had two years old.
My worst years were 1º and 2º of secondary. Due to, I was in a class with a lot of repeaters and it was difficult to concentrate. I knew what it was an ejection portion, negative … And what it is study although the teacher could not make their full classroom.

And during my time in the high school, I knew that there is a person who is the charge of the organization of travels, graduations… Also, that sometimes an inspector comes and makes you question. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario